Are you considering fostering a pet?
Fostering a dog or cat is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have (other than adopting, of course). By taking an animal in need temporarily into your home you’re freeing up a spot so the shelter or rescue can take in another dog, while giving your foster dog the time he/she needs to be ready for adoption.
To help you get started, we’ve gathered a list of several 501(c)(3) organizations who partner with local Oklahoma animal shelters to save lives. Click the link to learn more about their foster program and how to become a foster pet-parent.
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue
- Central OK Humane Soc Adoption Center
- Mutt Misfits Animal Rescue Society
- Forever Yours Dog Rescue
- Prairie Pet Coalition Oklahoma
- Oliver and Friends Farm Rescue and Sanctuary
- Kanoa Rescue Foundation
- 405 Animal Rescue
- Miller’s Cause Animal Rescue
- Friends of the Shelter Foundation
- Country Roads Animal Rescue Society